Sunday, April 20, 2008

You can sail the seven seas!


Village People - In The Navy - The best video clips are here

Well, guess who was in town this weekend... the Navy! Haven't seen so many Americans since I left Seatac. Roving groups of buzz cut & tattooed young guys terrorizing Singapore... Well maybe not terrorizing, but certainly somewhat obnoxious and definitely out on the piss. I kept thinking, wow, my Dad was one of these guys like 35 years ago, probably drinking in the same places as well. Too bad they don't have the snake show anymore- hopefully my Dad can respond with what exactly the snake show was? Also made me think 'jeezus, I'm getting old' as none of these guys looked like they we're old enough to drink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to get on that Navy boat so that they can get you home! Soon!
-AFR